Dean Perry, M.Sc.
- Development, coordination and review of direct and indirect psychological services following a disaster
- Encouragement of co-ordinated mental health services to call upon in time of disaster or smaller scale critical incidents
- Facilitation of education and training experiences for psychologists interested in or involved in providing services related to disaster or critical incident
- Provision of information to the APNS Exec for use in government negotiations regarding post-trauma services and when requested by the Executive, negotiation with municipal, provincial and federal government officials
- Development of resources and public education regarding psychology’s role with respect to disaster or critical incidents
The APNS Post-Trauma Services committee is interested in hearing from any Psychologist who would like to participate. Please view the Orientation document and complete the information form.
When complete please e-mail it to email@example.com or Fax to: 902-462-9801. For more information please contact Dean Perry firstname.lastname@example.org