- Full Member: Holds a graduate degree in psychology acceptable to APNS or currently on the Register of Psychologists or Candidate Register of Psychologists of the NS Board of Examiners in Psychology (or equivalent Provincial/State Licensing Board).
- Retired/Inactive Member: Eligible for APNS membership as described under Full; however, has retired or have taken a temporary leave of absence from the profession of psychology.
- Student Member: Enrolled full-time in an academic institution and employed less than 50% of the year (internships & practica exempt).
- In Absentia: Residing outside of Nova Scotia for at least one year and maintains membership and receives the Nova Scotia Psychologist and other APNS mailings but forgoes voting and office holding rights.
- APNS also may identify individual Psychologists to be named as Honourary Members
A Membership form 2017-18 is available to download.
APNS Membership LIST 2017 as of February 2017 (PDF)
The following services are available to APNS members:
Contact us at:
Association of Psychologists of Nova Scotia (APNS)
Suite 645, 5991 Spring Garden Rd., Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada B3H 1Y6
Telephone: (902) 422-9183; Fax: (902) 462-9801