- Positions available in every province and territory
- Both full-time and contract positions available
- Option to work in either Live or Guided Therapy
- Access to a national network of clinicians with diverse therapeutic backgrounds
As the world becomes increasingly stressful and change accelerates at an unprecedented pace, the toll on mental health has been significant, leaving many people feeling overwhelmed, down, anxious, or depressed. We want to help. Many people hesitate to seek therapeutic or psychological help because of stigma, misinformation or treatment is simply inaccessible. We are changing that. Join us in our mission – preserving mental health and wellness, and making effective mental healthcare more accessible and affordable, so that everyone can live their happiest and healthiest life!
There are full-time and contract positions available.
Full-time psychologists will have varying hours and shifts, depending on the needs of clients, inclusive of evenings and weekends, and will earn a competitive salary starting from $100,000 per year. Full-time employees will also receive a benefits plan that includes prescription, dental and vision coverage, as well as paramedical services, psychotherapy, life insurance, a company laptop, and much more.
Contract psychologists will require a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week and will be compensated on a per session basis at $155 per 50-minute session. Guided Therapists will be compensated at $200 per case (or $265 for return-to-work cases), regardless of the length of treatment.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of our amazing clinical consultation network. As you’ll see, our team is collaborative, collegial and dedicated to patient care. If you’re interested in a gradual, constructive introduction to other therapeutic areas, this is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow.
- Doctorate in psychology
- Registered with applicable provincial college with the ability to provide autonomous psychotherapy services in that province (ex: College of Psychologists of Ontario)
- Extensive training and experience in providing evidence-based therapy (CBT, DBT, ACT. MBCT, MI, etc.) in person or virtually
- Experience with adult populations with a focus on depression, anxiety and other common presentations
- Able to confidently navigate software standard computer programs such as MS Office, MS Teams, and client management systems, with an ability to learn others
- Able to provide proof of professional liability insurance and 2 professional references
- Must have access to secure, reliable internet
- Able to represent MindBeacon’s mission and values through professionalism, client-centered focus and impeccable ethical judgement
What Sets You Apart from the Crowd:
- Experience or interest in a range of evidence-based therapeutic models is highly desirable
- Bilingual, English and French considered a strong asset
- Previous work experience in community and/or hospital settings and/or well-established thriving private practices
- Experience with digital therapy platforms
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Link: https://www.livehire.com/job/ianmartin/NHQDT