POSITION: Full-time or part-time
ORGANIZATION: Dr Leah Clyburn & Associates
LOCATION: West Bedford, Nova Scotia
We are looking for a registered psychologist (or candidate register) for a part-time or full-time position with our team who is in good standing and has expertise in treating adult clients (19+) with a diverse range of mental health concerns. We are a team of warm, compassionate, highly-skilled psychologists who are committed to providing the most up-to-date, evidence-based practice to adults and couples.
We are located in the fast-growing community of West Bedford in a modern, beautifully decorated space with furnished offices and convenient, free parking.
We have significantly more referrals than we can accommodate and could therefore offer an immediate caseload, as well as the following:
- a very competitive associate fee of 25%;
- autonomy in choosing your own workload and types of cases you would like to serve;
- independence in choosing your own schedule/vacation;
- flexibility to practice virtually via telehealth, in the office, or a combination of both;
- administrative support by the practice leader, who triages and books all new clients;
- regular access to support and consultation from a very collegial, down-to-earth, collaborative team of psychologists;
- flexible start date.
If interested, please contact Dr. Leah Clyburn at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief letter summarizing your interests and curriculum vitae.