Exciting opportunities to work remote or on-site!
Mindful Therapies Inc. is now recruiting Master’s or PhD Psychologists (Registered or Candidate Register) from anywhere in Nova Scotia. We are looking to expand our online service offerings, which means you can work from home fully, part-time, or on-site as you would like. Financial incentives for working from home are available.
We strive to provide Psychologists with full clinic resources, so that you can do your work, and we take care of the rest. We offer our independent contractors:
– Full administrative support for all bookings, invoicing, tracking etc.
– All marketing materials and advertising
– Office space and equipment for on-site therapy if that is your preference
– Financial support for continued education
– Financial incentives for work-from home options and long-time service
– Bi-monthly consultation and support with the team
– Options for extended health benefits
Looking for a highly motivated, passionate therapist who values independence, high quality service delivery and a peaceful, calm work environment.
We are a small and close-knit long-term team of highly-skilled therapists. We are located at 168 Ochterloney Street in downtown Dartmouth, NS. We have both Psychologists and Social Workers on our team, along with full-time dedicated office administration that makes our work and clinic run smoothly. Our small clinic strives to offer our clients a relaxing and therapeutic space to work through some of life’s toughest challenges. Though our therapeutic modalities vary, we all operate from a base of mindfulness and compassionate, client-centred care. Our main areas of intervention are with general adult mental health, with particular specialization in trauma therapies.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing what hours and type of work you are interested in to Dr. Rebecca Boehm: firstname.lastname@example.org.