Positions(3): Child/Adolescent Psychologist, School Psychologist, Adult Couples Counsellor
Practice: Bird & Associates Psychological Services Inc.
Full/Part Child/Adolescent Psychologist: who is proficient in evidence-based treatment modalities. The ideal candidate would possess a willingness to collaborate with an array of multidisciplinary professions under the guidelines of professional practice. The successful candidate could have flexibility within their practice such as only limit their practice to conduct therapy or assessment or both. At our practice we view the client as a whole with the expectation that treatment is tailored to the individual needs of the client.
Full/Part Adult Couples Counsellor: Our growing team is seeking a Psychologist or therapist who is proficient in providing Emotion Focused Therapy to a couple population. The successful candidate would have had continuing education and experience working with couples under the Emotion Focused Therapy framework or express an interest to do so.
Our Practice Offers:
- Full time administrative services
- Inviting reception area
- Flexible working hours
- Online files and Telehealth Platform
- Encouragement of ongoing learning and professional development
- Free Parking for staff/clients
- Wheelchair accessible offices
- An ability to consult with additional team of Associates within the practice
- Assessment materials provided
- Registered Psychologist or Candidate Register of good standing in Nova Scotia
- Registered Counselling Therapist RCT-C in good standing
- Masters in Clinical Social Work, MSW, RSW in good standing
- Previous work experience working with the targeted population.
We ask interested candidates to please forward your letter of interest along with your resume in confidence to our office administrator Kailyn at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax(902) 480-8880, or call (902) 480-8880 to arrange to speak with Deborah Bird.