Dr. Nina Woulff, Psychologist & Associates welcomes applicants for a Psychologist position (Registered or Candidate Registrant) to provide therapy for older adolescents and adults. This position can be either part-time (8-12 hours) or full- time. https://drnina.ca/
Applicants need to have developed clinical skills, a confident clinical approach and identified areas of expertise to provide therapy for adult clients. Expertise in treating PTSD and trauma and/or family therapy is an asset. We provide both in in-office and online therapy.
Dr. Nina Woulff, Psychologist & Associates is a well established (since 1991), highly respected and thriving private practice located in central Halifax. Referrals are abundant, of a wide age range and diverse cultural backgrounds.
This practice provides associates with:
- A spacious and attractively furnished office suite in a heath services professional building which is walking distance from Dalhousie University, the hospitals and downtown Halifax
- Referrals carefully matched to associates interests and expertise
- All hardware and software to easily provide online therapy along with office visits
- Prompt access to administrative and clinical support and availability of peer consultation
- Choice of working hours and vacation time
- Excellent hourly remuneration
This is an excellent opportunity for a psychologist looking to work in a supportive, collegial and delightful private practice. Please visit our website at: www.DrNina.ca
Applicants must have Permanent Resident or Citizen status in Canada and hold current psychologist registration in at least one Canadian jurisdiction.