- Since the public libraries are not available for our regular presentations, we will be presenting selected webinars on the APNS website.
- APNS will be kicking off a Public Awareness Campaign about Psychology and Psychologists. This is a social media-based initiative that will present facts and provide answers to some of the common questions we get about Psychology.
What can you do to help us celebrate Psychology Month?
1. Contact us If you want to present a webinar or have a presentation that you would like us to promote.
2. Watch the APNS website and read the group email notices with Psychology Month updates.
3. Follow us on social media. We encourage you to visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Here are the links.
4. We need you to help get the message out to the public, please share our messages.