True North Psychological Services is seeking master’s or Doctoral level Psychologists to join our team of mental health professionals including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Clinical Social Workers.
Join us for…
– Work life balance with flexibility to create your own schedule
– Administrative support within an established busy practice
– Support from peers with diverse knowledge and experience
– Education & training allowance
– Innovative and professional growth-oriented culture
– Incentive & bonus programs
– Extended health, dental and vision benefits package
– Team events & celebrations
At True North Psychological Services, our most valuable resource is our people. We hire smart, innovative, and passionate professionals. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates professional growth and diversity.
We provide industry leading and innovative techniques, working closely with governmental agencies, organizations who assist veterans, military personnel, first responders, and many other referral sources. We support adults, couples, families, and children facing a wide range of mental health and personal challenges.
Who you are…
– Hold a graduate degree in psychology from an accredited university, including MA, MSc, PhD, and PsyD. Various academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply (Clinical, Counselling, Child, etc..).
– Ability to utilize empirically validated, trauma-informed practices and other evidence-based treatment modalities.
– Has relevant working experience in areas of practice, with an emphasis on trauma-related work.
– Registered (must be in good standing) with the Nova Scotia Board of Examiners in Psychology (NSBEP) OR must be eligible for registration with NSBEP. Both Registered and Candidate Registered Psychologists are encouraged to apply.
– Must possess Professional Liability Insurance or willingness to obtain insurance.
– Membership with Association of Psychologists of Nova Scotia (APNS) or Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) is encouraged.
– Demonstrates professionalism and effective case management skills (e.g., timely reports).