In process of being developed as an advisory group to the Executive that would provide guidance and make recommendations in maintaining best practices in APNS services and activities. Its mandates are:
- To advise on new, or revisions to, APNS policies, guidelines and procedures as required.
- To provide specialized editorial advise on content of policy papers, public materials and advocacy campaigns.
- To define guidelines and providing oversight on APNS support of psychological research projects ensuring they are in-line with the mandate of the association.
- To develop guidelines, best practices and evaluation procedures as required to ensure quality of APNS volunteer services and member input through APNS service rosters.
- To provide expertise in areas not available on the Executive.