RPsych (Registered Psychologist)
- Highest Academic Graduate Degree: MSc
- Gender: Female
- NSBEP Reg. # R0880
I am a Registered Psychologist and a Marriage and Family Therapist. I hold a Masters degree of science. I specialize in Structural Family Therapy and am qualified to work with clients from 16 months to 50 years of age and use other systemic approaches to therapy. I have extensive pre and post graduate supervision in applying family, dyadic, couples, group and individual therapy. Currently, I utilize Gottman’s Clinical therapy (level 2).
My training includes:
- Trauma therapy with advanced EMDR and Sematic therapy.
- Compassion Fatigue training for vicarious trauma/burn out.
- Systemic approaches to therapy such as emotion-focused therapy and more. I offer parenting, family and sibling work, marriage counselling and issues such as separation and divorce and intimacy concerns. I offer these services to individual clients as well.
- Individual approaches such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Emotional Therapy.
- Prolonged Exposure and Sematic therapy for grief, trauma and anxiety, OCD or phobia concerns.