Our practice is committed to providing the highest quality, evidence-based psychological services to children and adults in Halifax. We provide a collaborative and supportive work environment for psychologists so that they can focus on providing effective care to clients.
Psychologists at our practice are provided with the following:
- Competitive compensation/pay
- Six weeks of vacation time and flexible hours (both online and/or in-person)
- A fully furnished office space in central Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Software and tools to provide services online or in-person (paid for by practice)
- Almost 24/7 access to support and consultation from other psychologists within the practice to help support newer psychologists
- Independence to set limits on types of clients treated and your workflow
- Immediate referrals/clients/caseload without you needing to advertise
- Ability to practice independently from home or in-person with flexibility in your work week
We are currently seeking someone with the following qualifications:
- A PhD or PsyD in Psychology (Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology)
- A dedication to providing evidence-based psychological treatments
Two positions are currently available – 1) a part-time position (approx. 6-8 billable hours per week) and 2) a full-time position (approximately 15-20+hrs per week or more if desired). Starting date is very flexible, and daytime, evening, and/or weekend hours are all available (in-person or online via telehealth).
Interested psychologists should contact Dr. Chorney directly by email at email@example.com. Please include a brief cover letter (including the names and contact information of two references) and recent curriculum vitae when applying.
For more information about our practice, please visit our website at www.chorneyandassociates.com.