Our practice is committed to providing the highest quality, evidence-based psychological services to children and adults in Halifax. We provide a collaborative and supportive work environment for psychologists so that they can focus on providing effective care to clients.
Psychologists at our practice are provided with the following:
- Competitive compensation/pay
- Six weeks of vacation of time and flexible hours (online and in-person)
- A fully furnished office space in a central Halifax location
- Software and tools to provide services online or in-person (paid for by practice)
- Almost 24/7 access to support and consultation from other psychologists within the practice to help support newer psychologists
- Independence to set limits on types of clients treated and your workflow
- Immediate referrals/clients without you needing to advertise as our referrals currently outpace our ability to provide services
- Minimal or no overhead costs / expenses for psychologists
We are currently seeking someone with the following qualifications:
- A PhD or PsyD in Psychology (Clinical or Counselling Psychology)
- Registered or Candidate Register status with NSBEP
- A treatment approach and training that is consistent with our current staff makeup (e.g., primarily CBT, ACT, or similar)
- A dedication to providing evidence-based psychological treatments
Two positions are currently available – 1) a part-time position (approx. 6-8 billable hours per week) and 2) a full-time position (approximately 15-20+hrs per week or more if desired). Starting date is flexible and daytime, evening, or weekend hours are available (in-person or online).
Interested psychologists should contact Dr. Chorney directly by email at email@example.com. Please include a brief cover letter (including the names and contact information of two references) and recent curriculum vitae when applying.
For more information about our practice, please visit our website at www.chorneyandassociates.com. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.