Registered or Candidate Psychologist for Small Growing Practice Overlooking Saint Margarets Bay
Natural Psychology is a small practice which specializes in integrated body and somatic psychotherapy. We are looking for a psychologist or school psychologist to join the team.
Natural Psychology specializes in trauma and is looking for a candidate who is interested in learning somatic techniques to resolve trauma.
Natural Psychology will cover the costs for the Somatic Experiencing professional training.
As a team, our emphasis is on healing and growth from a holistic approach which includes the body, mind, heart and spirit. Our difference is in how we view the role of the body in addressing trauma.
Associates within the Natural Psychology team value:
- A desire to connect with other counsellors and co-create a community of holistic, mind-body focused counsellors,
- Transparency and open communication,
- The possibility of collaborating on alternative services that may be integrated into sessions with clients or in group settings (ie. breath work, energy work, nature-based practices).
- Relevant Masters or PhD
- Registered (must be in good standing) with the Nova Scotia Board of Examiners in Psychology (NSBEP) or must be eligible for registration with NSBEP
- Experience providing assessments or counselling to adults, adolescents and/or children
How to Apply
Interested psychologists should contact Kelly Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for two references