True North Psychological Services is a team of mental health professionals including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Clinical Social Workers.
The True North group of companies includes 11 locations in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario. Included in the group of companies is Ottawa and Toronto Neurofeedback and Psychological Centres, Nuvista Mental Health and True North Psychological Services.
At the True North group of companies, our mission is to provide a safe and supportive environment for clients, clinicians, and staff.
We are excited to announce that we have openings in multiple locations for Psychologists to join our teams. Psychologists are needed in the following locations:
At True North Psychological Services (the group of companies) our most valuable resource is our people. We hire smart, innovative, passionate professionals. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates professional growth and diversity.
Our clinicians are employed as independent contractors and have access to both a comprehensive benefits package and educational allowance. By joining our team you will have the ability to consult with other clinicians daily as well as attend regular clinical meetings that address operational and clinical topics. All while being in control of your own practice, including cultivating the right work life balance for you by deciding when and how much you work.
Who you are:
-Hold a graduate degree in psychology from an accredited university, including MA, MSc, PhD, and PsyD. Various academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply (Clinical, Counselling, Child, etc..).
– Ability to utilize empirically validated, trauma-informed practices and other evidence-based treatment modalities.
– Have relevant working experience in areas of practice (an emphasis on trauma-related work is an asset)
– Registered (must be in good standing) with the Nova Scotia Board of Examiners in Psychology (NSBEP) OR must be eligible for registration with NSBEP. Both Registered and Candidate Registered Psychologists are encouraged to apply.
– Must possess Professional Liability Insurance or willingness to obtain insurance.
– Membership with Association of Psychologists of Nova Scotia (APNS) or Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) is encouraged.
– Demonstrates professionalism and effective case management skills (e.g., timely reports).
Join us for:
- Extended health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Education and training allowance
- Work-life balance with flexibility to create your own schedule
- Administrative support within an established, busy practice
- Support from peers with diverse knowledge and experience
- Innovative and professional growth-orientation culture
- Incentive and bonus programs
- Team events and celebrations
For more information, please visit https://truenorthpsychological.com/careers/ or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with you in your career!